Gath Helmet Surf Convertible LRG Black
Gath Surf Convertible Surf Helmet Large Black
- Surf Life Saving Australia APPROVED
- EN 1385 Water Sports Standard
- EU 2016 Kite Surfing Standard
- 405-460gms grams
Gath Surf Convertible, designed for the surf, is the lightest helmet available worldwide. Its unique fitting system provides an incredibly snug comfortable suction cap fit idea for punching through waves.
GATH Surf Convertible ear protectors are easily removed to expose the ears – ideal for hot weather – or easily attached, becoming an extension of the helmet shell for added impact protection and extra warmth in cold conditions. Adjustable audio vents allow further flexibility to shut out the cold wind or open to improve hearing.
Gath helmets are made from quality materials to strict specifications and are built to last and are backed by a 3-year warranty.
All materials are strong, durable, rust proof and will withstand harsh climate conditions and temperature extremes.
- Shell – Long lasting, UV stable, high impact resistant plastic.
- Visors – Top quality UV stable, shatter proof plastic.
- Peaks – UV stable, shatter proof, flexible, durable plastic.
- Liner – Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Headband – 10mm thick Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Comfort Strips – Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Fittings – All Gath helmet custom built screws and rivets are made from strong non-corrosive, salt water resistant materials.
- Retention system: made using non-stretch standards approved webbing, standards approved quick release buckles for a secure retention and are fitted with a nylon coated non-water absorbent foam for added comfort.
Get ahead, get a Gath Surf Convertible – the brand you know and trust for the best head protection for surfing sports now delivers the ultimate helmet combinations for all water activities on the edge. Cool, space age styling, with quality and performance second to none.
|Comfort Strip Fitted
|Fits Head Size
|9mm & 10.5mm
|540mm - 555mm
|560mm - 575mm
|9mm & 10.5mm
|580mm - 590mm
|595mm - 610mm
Measurements should be taken around the head - mid forehead, just above the ears.